Butler Caravan 14
Caravan 14 was organized in December of 1922.
Our charter is to support Shriner Children's Hospital programs through various fundraisers every year.
Caravan 14 meets every second Wednesday of the month 6:30 p.m. at Mac’s Cafe on Route 8 in Butler, PA.
Membership is available to current Blue Lodge members in good standing.
Our annual fundraiser is conducted from April thru mid-August. Generally, 5 prizes, including one grand prize, are awarded annually. The winner of our annual Fundraiser is drawn in August at the Butler Farm Show, 625 Evans City Rd, Butler, PA.
2023 Caravan 14 Events
DATES & PROGRAMS, CHAIRMAN, & LOCATION:
• 28-Apr, Seafood Stag, Saxonburg Firehall
• 8-Jul, Caravan #14 Golf Outing, Lake Arthur Country Club
• 14-Jul, Evans City Stag, Evans City Sportsman Club
• 20-Aug, Caravan #14 Family Picnic, Gumto Barn
• 27-Oct, Caravan #14 Banquet, Butler Country Club
• 1-Nov, Election Night, Saxonburg Firehall
2023 Caravan 14 Officers
• PRESIDENT, Rick McKivigan, 724-282-0190
• SECRETARY, Bob Barkus, 724-290-6620
• TREASURER, Lawton Stokes, 724-321-1495
• FIRST VP, Phil Thompson, 724-355-4006
• SECOND VP, Tony Corcoran, 724-994-8475
• THIRD VP, Garret Burd, 724-504-9384