Butler Caravan 14
Caravan 14 was organized in December of 1922.
Our charter is to support Shriner Children's Hospital programs through various fundraisers every year.
Caravan 14 meets every second Wednesday of the month 6:30 p.m. at Mac’s Cafe Route 8 in Butler, PA.
Membership is available to current Blue Lodge members in good standing.
Our annual fundraiser is conducted from April thru mid-August. Generally, 5 prizes, including one grand prize, are awarded annually. The winner of our annual Fundraiser is drawn in August at the Butler Farm Show, 625 Evans City Rd, Butler, PA.
2021 Caravan 14 Events
DATES & PROGRAMS, CHAIRMAN, & LOCATION:
Our yearly events include:
- 3/20 Tentative Casino Night Ben Lutz Rivers Casino
- 4/30 Saxonburg Seafood Stag Jack Doverspike Saxonburg Fire Hall
- 6/12 Caravan 14 Golf Outing Tim Crof1 Lake Arthur Country Club
- 6/30 Caravan 14 Family Picnic George Bonnett American Legion, Lyndora
- 7/9 Evans City Stag Glenn Wack E.C. Sportsman Club
- 10/1 Caravan 14 Banquet Tim Croft Butler Country Club
- 11/13 Election of Officers Tim Croft Saxonburg Fire Hall
- 12/11 Christmas Party Brennan Zanella American Legion, Lyndora
2021Caravan 14 Officers
For anyone with questions on membership, please contact information:
PRESIDENT, Tim Croft, 724-822-7196
TREASURER, Brennan Zanella, 724-504-9615
FIRST VICE PRESIDENT, Tom Edwards, 724-355-0666
SECOND VICE PRESIDENT, Rick McKivigan, 724-283-8473
Immediate Past President, Pat McCloskey, 724-841 -9769