Butler Caravan 14
Caravan 14 was organized in December of 1922 and our charter is to support Shriner Children's Hospital programs through various fundraisers every year.
Caravan 14 meets every second Wednesday of the month 6:30 p.m. at Mac’s Cafe Route 8 in Butler, PA.
Membership is available to current Blue Lodge members in good standing.
Our annual fundraiser is conducted from April thru mid-August. Generally, 5 prizes, including one grand prize, are awarded annually. The winner of our annual Fundraiser is drawn in August at the Butler Farm Show, 625 Evans City Rd, Butler, PA.
2018 Caravan 14 Raffle Winning Numbers!
1st - Polaris RZR - Ticket No. 04004
2nd - $2000 - Ticket No. 13571
3rd - $1500 - Ticket No. 09670
4th - $1000 - Ticket No. 01103
5th - $500 - Ticket No. 01577
Our yearly events include:
- April - Saxonburg Seafood Stag - Saxonburg Fire Hall, 165 Pittsburgh St., Saxonburg
- June - Caravan 14 Golf Outing - Lake Arthur Golf Course, 255 Isle Road, Butler, PA
- June - Caravan 14 Family Picnic - American Legion, Lyndora, PA
- July - Evans City Stag - Evans City Sportsman Club, 323 Textor School Rd, Evans City, PA
- August - Penn Glade Stag - Penn Glade Lion's Park, Church Road, Butler, PA
- September - Caravan 14 Banquet - Butler Country Club, Country Club Road, Butler, PA
- November - Annual membership meeting and election of officers
- December - Members and their family Christmas Party
For anyone with questions on membership, please contact information
President, Terry Steinheiser 724-355-2550
Secretary, Dick Musko, 724-282-7230
Treasurer, Howard Neff, 724-586-2462
First VP & Membership Chairman, Ron Fodor, 724-822-7064