Butler Caravan 14
Caravan 14 was organized in December of 1922 and our charter is to support Shriner Children's Hospital programs through various fundraisers every year.
Caravan 14 meets every second Wednesday of the month 6:30 p.m. at Mac’s Cafe Route 8 in Butler, PA.
Membership is available to current Blue Lodge members in good standing.
Our annual fundraiser is conducted from April thru mid-August. Generally, 5 prizes, including one grand prize, are awarded annually. The winner of our annual Fundraiser is drawn in August at the Butler Farm Show, 625 Evans City Rd, Butler, PA.
2019 Caravan 14 Raffle Winning Numbers!
1st - Polaris & Trailer- Ticket No. 05700
2nd - $2000 - Ticket No. 03509
3rd - $1500 - Ticket No. 11152
4th - $1000 - Ticket No. 13403
5th - $500 - Ticket No. 05188
Our yearly events include:
2019 DATES & PROGRAMS, CHAIRMAN, LOCATION
- March 23 Casino Night - Ben Lutz, Rivers Casino
- April 26 Saxonburg Seafood Stag - Jack Doverspike, Saxonburg Fire Hall
- June 9 Caravan 14 Golf Outing - Tim Croft, Lake Arthur Country Club
- June 26 Caravan 14 Family Picnic - George Bennett, American Legion, Lyndora
- July 12 Evans City Stag - Glenn Wack, EC Sportsman Club
- August 10 Raffle Drawing - Butler Farm Show
- September 20 Caravan 14 Banquet - Ron Fodor, Butler Country Club
- November 13 Election of Officers - Ron Fodor, Saxonburg Fire Hall
- December 8 Christmas Party - Ron Spangler, American Legion, Lyndora
For anyone with questions on membership, please contact information
PRESIDENT, Ron Fodor, 724-822-7064
SECRETARY, Dick Musko, PP 724-282-7230
TREASURER, Howard Neff, 724-586-2462
FIRST VICE PRESIDENT, Pat McCloskey, 724-841 -9769
SECOND VICE PRESIDENT, Tim Croft, 724-822-7196
THIRD VICE PRESIDENT, Tom Edwards, 724-355-0666
Immediate Past President, Terry Steinheiser, 724-355-2550