Butler Caravan 14
Caravan 14 was organized in December of 1922 and our charter is to support Shriner Children's Hospital programs through various fundraisers every year.
Caravan 14 meets every second Wednesday of the month 6:30 p.m. at Mac’s Cafe Route 8 in Butler, PA.
Membership is available to current Blue Lodge members in good standing.
Our annual fundraiser is conducted from April thru mid-August. Generally, 5 prizes, including one grand prize, are awarded annually. The winner of our annual Fundraiser is drawn in August at the Butler Farm Show, 625 Evans City Rd, Butler, PA.
2019 Caravan 14 Raffle Winning Numbers!
1st - Polaris & Trailer- Ticket No. 05700
2nd - $2000 - Ticket No. 03509
3rd - $1500 - Ticket No. 11152
4th - $1000 - Ticket No. 13403
5th - $500 - Ticket No. 05188
Our yearly events include:
2020 DATES & PROGRAMS, CHAIRMAN, LOCATION
- March 21 Potentate Stag - Tom Edwards, RIDC Park
- March 28 Casino Night - Ben Lutz, Rivers Casino
- April 17 Saxonburg Seafood Stag - Jack Doverspike, Saxonburg Fire Hall
- June 6 Caravan 14 Golf Outing - Tim Croft, Lake Arthur Country Club
- June 24 Caravan 14 Family Picnic - George Bonnett, American Legion, Lyndora
- July 10 Evans City Stag - Glenn Wack, EC Sportsman Club
- August 15 Raffle Drawing - Butler Farm Show
- September 25 Caravan 14 Banquet - Terry Steinheiser, Butler Country Club
- October 14 Election of Officers - Pat McCloskey, Saxonburg Fire Hall
- December 5 Christmas Party - Brennan Zanella, American Legion, Lyndora
For anyone with questions on membership, please contact information
PRESIDENT, Pat McCloskey, 724-841 -9769
SECRETARY, Dick Musko, PP 724-282-7230
TREASURER, Howard Neff, 724-586-2462
FIRST VICE PRESIDENT, Tim Croft, 724-822-7196
SECOND VICE PRESIDENT, Tom Edwards, 724-355-0666
THIRD VICE PRESIDENT, Rick McKivigan, 724-282-0190
FOURTH VICE PRESIDENT, Brennan Zanella, 724-504-9615
Immediate Past President, Ron Fodor, 724-822-7064