EVERY Thursday • rain or shine • June 1 - Oct. 12 Pittsburgh Shrine Center Pavilion 1877 Shriners Way, Cheswick, PA NO COVER CHARGE! • Gates Open 6pm • Music at 7pm • FREE ParkinG Food from Starlite Lounge • Full bar
Check out the 2023 weekly performance line-ups!
2023 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:
6-1 Tina Daniels Band
6-8 Shot O'Soul
6-15 Nied's Hotel Band
6-22 The Shiners
6-29 Miss Freddye's Blues Band
7-6 Jimmy Mac & the Attack
7-13 Norman Nardini
7-20 Pierce Dipner Band
7-27 Curtis and The SHAKERZ
8-3 Dan Bubien & the Delta Struts
8-10 Shelley Duff Band
8-17 Jimmy Adler Blues Band
8-31 The Right TurnClyde Experience
9-7 Shot O' Soul
9-14 Nied's Hotel Band
9-21 Moe Taters and the Gravy Train
9-28 Tina Daniels Band
10-5 Bobby Thompson and The Groove
10-12 All-Star Season Ending Celebration
Pittsburgh Brewing Company
Thunder Thursdays Summer Music Series!
Support LIVE MUSIC performances by local musicians! Join us from June 1st - October 12th, EVERY Thursday, all summer long, in the Pittsburgh Shrine Center Pavilion, rain or shine. Never a cover... Always under cover in our spacious Pavilion.. and FREE parking!
Gates open at 6pm, and the live music begins at 7pm. We wrap things up on stage at 9pm, so you won't have to stay up past your bedtime to have a good time.
For those new to the family, here is a guide to attending our shows. It's also a reminder to our "veterans."
1. Gates open at 6pm. In odd-numbered weeks, the Band Together Pittsburgh Showcase performances will start at 6:45pm. The weekly headliners start at 7pm. ALL SHOWS ARE RAIN OR SHINE. We have 11,500 square feet under cover, so there are no worries about rain. ALL AGES ARE WELCOME AT ALL SHOWS.
2. You will NOT need to bring lawn chairs. Table and chair seating is provided for everyone.
3. NO TAILGATING. A Harmar Township ordinance prohibits tailgating. So does our insurance carrier.
4. NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED. We make exceptions for things like birthday cakes. There is food from The StarLite Lounge and we have a full bar featuring Pittsburgh Brewing Company products, seltzer, wine and liquor, with bottled water and soft drinks available at both the food and bar concession areas.
5. Smoking and vaping are not permitted under the pavilion roof.
6. Horseshoe pits, cornhole boards, a kids' play area and a volleyball net are available. New this year: Pick-up KICKBALL games for all ages prior to the shows.
Hope this answers any questions you might have and serves as a friendly reminder to everyone in our Thunder Thursdays family.
Proceeds benefit Pittsburgh’s Syria Shriners • *No tailgating, outside food or beverages permitted